Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Keto Blog August 11, 2023

Weight: 333.6 lbs ( 150.7 kg)
BMI: 42.8
Waist: 57 in ( 144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Basic Chili with a few slices of cheese mixed in
Dinner: Baked Bratwursts with ranch dressing and mustard
Drinks: Cup of coffee with cream, Kroger energy shot, ~4300ml water

When I woke up this morning my calves were still stiff and sore. But as I got up and moving they loosened up. My heels were still grumpy at me and I think that they will be with me until I get back under 330 lbs (149 kg). I think next week I'll pick up a pair of insoles to see if that helps with the foot pain. I'm glad that I have tomorrow off. I'm going to spend it here at my computer. Hopefully editing videos. But I might get into Minecraft and do that for a bit.

A bit grumpy that my weight is up today compared to yesterday. It's only up 1.4 pounds, and I know that a daily weigh in will fluctuate, and I'm telling myself that I'm still down 4.6 pounds for the week and 3 pounds down for the month. Didn't have quite as much dancing brain energy as I've had for the last several days, but had a bit more stable mood, perhaps I'm getting used to the extra energy. I'm just glad that I didn't have to run the self checkout today.

Had my basic chili for lunch with a couple of slices of cheese mixed in with when I microwaved it. I had another energy boost after lunch today. It wasn't as extreme as yesterday's boost. Seriously I felt like I was on high octane jet fuel yesterday after lunch. But I think I was dealing with it being the end of a week where I didn't have a day to sit down. (And it didn't help that the day that I was supposed to be a “sit down day” I spent 15 hours running around the kitchen)

Today was a remarkably smooth day. I wasn't quite as energized as I have been for the last couple of days. I am looking forward to tomorrow. There are quite a few videos that I want to be edited tomorrow, and it would be immensely satisfying to get the four recipe videos and the one store story video that I have prepared edited and finished, but I'm not feeling all that confident in my recent videos.

The Perseid Meteor shower is supposed to peak this weekend, but the last couple of times I've tried to see any meteor shower I have yet to see any meteors. And, naturally, they are forecasting it to be cloudy every night this weekend.

I feel like I'm missing several things to talk about, but I'm just too tired to think of any more to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023