Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Sobriety Blog Jan 20, 2025

Weight: 351 lbs ( 159.2 kg)
BMI: 45.1
Waist: 58.5 in (148.6 cm)
WtHr: 79.1%

Breakfast: Egg Stuff
Lunch: Baked Chicken
Dinner: Baked Chicken with Rice
Drinks: Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Kroger Energy Shot,
Sober Month 1 (Day 35)

YMCA: X

Woke up this morning with a bit of a headache that just kind of lingered all day. Not bad enough to effect (affect?) me too much. But it did seem to drain my energy though.

The temperature outside can only politely be described as REALLY FUCKING COLD. It's been snowing off and on. They were saying that they're only expecting a dusting to a trace, or wait, a trace to an inch or wait 1 to 2 inches. They seem to have a hard time deciding how much were supposed to get, but it is Kansas. I wont hate on anybody trying to predict Kansas Weather. It's so cold outside it's even cold sitting here at the computer. I even had to put on a sweatshirt to sit here next to these giant windows that I have in my living room.

Trump Day One Prices

Bread: $1.79
Eggs: $4.59/dozen
Ground Beef: $5.49/lb
Milk: $3.79/gal
Gasoline: $2.43/gal

I only mention this because “EAUGHE” CHANGES ARE COMING, THE BIGGEST CHANGES, THE MOST WONDERFULL CHANGES, AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH CHANGE YOU WONT EVEN BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF CHANGES!!! But then again, nobody mentioned the price of eggs since the election.

Spent a lot of time this afternoon editing the recipe video for tomorrow. It would have been quicker, but I decided to listen to music while I edited the video so I could stay focused , but I didn't want music that had lyrics so I listened to the Audiomachine channel on Pandora. The problem is that a lot of Audiomachine music is good sleep music. I did manage to upload and schedule the video for tomorrow. And the Archive Video for next week. I haven't stuck as closely to my diet that I would like to, but it's nice to have gotten all of the recipe videos done for the month. I'll see if I can keep that streak going.

Roommate suggested the chicken and rice. He said that he was going to pull up a movie from one of the streaming sites, but I guess he got distracted by the game he was playing. 

I feel like I should be saying more, but after I got done editing the videos my brain seemed to say, "Okay, it's nighttime and it's dark that means it's bedtime."  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025